Budjon Farms Blowout Sale
Sale starts February 28, 11am! Open Barn Viewing with coffee & donuts!
Check out the Budjon Farms Facebook page for photos & videos starting on the 28th.
Friday Sale Schedule:
11am: Cattle Viewing (Coffee & Donuts) & We are also Classifying too!
Noon: Declare your “Intent to Bid” (details below)
1pm: Bid Off Upstairs in our Hospitality Room
**Saturday & Sunday~ Appointment Requests Appreciated
Tom ~ 920-960-0350
Chad Ryan ~ 920-960-1449
Kelli ~ 920-960-1484
Dawson Nickels ~ 920-253-1521
Ben Buske ~ 920-988-2296
“Bid Off” Details
- If you are absentee, you will need to declare your “Intent to Bid” with a member of our sales staff by noon on Friday. This gives us time to organize phones and make sure you will be represented. **An intent to bid only means you have the option to buy or bid when that cow comes available.
- If you are present, we will have any “bid offs” upstairs in our Hospitality room. All are welcome!
- We will make a sale order by Friday morning ~ will update the order on google docs
- Bid off will start at approximately 1pm depending on when we complete classifying
Payment: Payment in full prior to cattle departure!
We will update the Google Docs sheet:
- After vet check on Thursday morning
- During Classification on Friday
- Conclusion of the Bid Off on Friday
**Any additional pictures or videos you may need, please contact or message Kelli for requests
**DHIA Sheets available upon request